Official BFG Signature Edition 35" KO2 Tire Letters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys
I have a set of brand new BFG tire letters kit for 35/12.50/17 KO2's. A set of four in their signature edition red, white and blue. I have always loved this same factory colors lettering that comes stock on the desert racing baja T/A's, and on my blue flame scab it would've looked sick.

However a Covid material delay pushed the tire letter order so far back that I didn't wait for them to arrive; I was anxious to put my new wheels on and I didn't want to install after the tires were already mounted either.

Two extra bottles of glue included (Tire stickers.com threw it into my order after all the bitching), so you'll have plenty, and two bottles of tire shine and a bottle of cleaner for the letters too.

This has been in my closet for months as I originally purchased them fall of last year. Hopefully someone wants them, I'll take $150 for it all shipped. Thanks,

Tire Letters kit.jpgTire letters receipt.PNG

OP
OP
03svt

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can’t imagine there’d be any difference. I can measure the size of the raised white letter on my tires to compare it to yours

8250_RPM

Reaction score
So cool. I love the look of these as well. Interested if they can work with the 37’s. I’d still have to pick up two more.

OP
OP
03svt

03svt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
holy shit. gotta be the longest bumped thread i have seen
Knocking the dust off it, I’ve bumped older

I will take some measurements and see how they lay out on the 35. It looks like the glue bottles have hardened in storage so this might be more of a freebie for someone who wants them. I’ll check tomorrow