Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally, picked it up will post more pics tomorrow.

On a side not they gave me 75k for my TRX, paid 85k 2 years ago, fully loaded. The kicker was tho, it had about 40k worth of dmg that they fixed cause of a dude hit me from the back and had to replace the whole freaking frame which was 30k worth parts and labor, plus both driver doors back and front.and damaged back pillar.

The body shop did an amazing job fixing it, but I figured the value would be in the 50s

Wristdoc

Reaction score
Finally, picked it up will post more pics tomorrow.

On a side not they gave me 75k for my TRX, paid 85k 2 years ago, fully loaded. The kicker was tho, it had about 40k worth of dmg that they fixed cause of a dude hit me from the back and had to replace the whole freaking frame which was 30k worth parts and labor, plus both driver doors back and front.and damaged back pillar.

The body shop did an amazing job fixing it, but I figured the value would be in the 50s
Really curious to hear your thoughts on the comparison of the R to the TRX...let us know what you think!

I am hoping my R comes in before the TRX prices drop more. I will be trading my 2022 on the R and my trade offer and purchase price of the TRX are close to yours...

Skai

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really quick it feels faster, yea I know it’s like 15more hp than my TRX, but I think there’s much less lag, even tho superchargers don’t have lag , it just feels like it picks up much faster. It’s probably because it’s lighter. I do like the exhaust sound better on the R, but I like how you can hear the supercharger squeal on the TRX.

I do wish it had a digital mirror like the TRX tho.

Jake226

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
24 Order, but not Delivery

I placed an order with my local dealer in November of last year. New car manager said he didn’t think the order would get picked up. Said if it did get scheduled he’d call me to give me time to figure out my trade in. I went out and bought a 23 R in Michigan bc I didn’t think it would get picked up.

Fast forward to last Saturday when the dealership called me and said it was ready to pick up and in their lot and sorry that hadn’t told me it got scheduled for production. I’ll skip most of the details and get to the inflammatory part. They offered me a wholesale bid on my truck, I told them I need a couple days to see if I wanted to sell my R outright or trade to them. Was told I had to have the deal done by 9am the following day (4 business hours after my inspection) or they were selling it to someone else.

I was told the following:

1) makes no sense for us to have an expensive truck like this in inventory (they stock Raptors)

2) I have a R so I should enjoy it, bc it just makes more business sense for them to sell it 20-30k over to someone else. (We had agreed on 10 over at time of order).

I’m still loving my 23, and now have one less Ford dealer I’ll do business with.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
24 Order, but not Delivery

I placed an order with my local dealer in November of last year. New car manager said he didn’t think the order would get picked up. Said if it did get scheduled he’d call me to give me time to figure out my trade in. I went out and bought a 23 R in Michigan bc I didn’t think it would get picked up.

Fast forward to last Saturday when the dealership called me and said it was ready to pick up and in their lot and sorry that hadn’t told me it got scheduled for production. I’ll skip most of the details and get to the inflammatory part. They offered me a wholesale bid on my truck, I told them I need a couple days to see if I wanted to sell my R outright or trade to them. Was told I had to have the deal done by 9am the following day (4 business hours after my inspection) or they were selling it to someone else.

I was told the following:

1) makes no sense for us to have an expensive truck like this in inventory (they stock Raptors)

2) I have a R so I should enjoy it, bc it just makes more business sense for them to sell it 20-30k over to someone else. (We had agreed on 10 over at time of order).

I’m still loving my 23, and now have one less Ford dealer I’ll do business with.
I really don’t think you’re missing anything.

Traderjab1

Reaction score
Is there anywhere to see how many Raptor R's are getting scheduled for production in a given month? Still patiently waiting for mine to be scheduled had original order placed in July of '22 and that never got picked up and then placed an order for '24 back in early Sept of '23. just super frustrating not knowing if I am wasting my time waiting or if I will get filled. Was just hoping there was a way to track overall production numbers instead of me pinging Ford performance every few weeks to get an email saying my order is live but still not scheduled.......

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is there anywhere to see how many Raptor R's are getting scheduled for production in a given month? Still patiently waiting for mine to be scheduled had original order placed in July of '22 and that never got picked up and then placed an order for '24 back in early Sept of '23. just super frustrating not knowing if I am wasting my time waiting or if I will get filled. Was just hoping there was a way to track overall production numbers instead of me pinging Ford performance every few weeks to get an email saying my order is live but still not scheduled.......
Not that I have ever seen, but even if there was that would have no impact on when your order would be scheduled for production. If your order was accepted by Ford, then it will (should) get built. Asking every few weeks is about all I know you can do unless you find an unsold one on a lot or heading to a dealer. Use inventory search at Ford.com build link....that is how I got mine. You can only search 100 miles from a zip code and I created a table of zips and ran search each evening. Found one 150 miles from me. Now if the transport would just pick it up and bring it to my dealer, I would be golden. :)

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not that I have ever seen, but even if there was that would have no impact on when your order would be scheduled for production. If your order was accepted by Ford, then it will (should) get built. Asking every few weeks is about all I know you can do unless you find an unsold one on a lot or heading to a dealer. Use inventory search at Ford.com build link....that is how I got mine. You can only search 100 miles from a zip code and I created a table of zips and ran search each evening. Found one 150 miles from me. Now if the transport would just pick it up and bring it to my dealer, I would be golden. :)
Kinda... depends on the semantics your dealer is using
Officially an accepted order means it doesnt have any errors in it. Dealers can take as many as they want. the key dependency is if the dealer has an allocation.
When the allocation comes up Ford will directly reach out to the dealer and tell them they are going to build their R (or other FP vehicle) and which order to build. that order will then be switched from whatever pre-build priority number it is (10 or greater) to priority 1. At that point the Vin will be issued soon and the truck is officially a real thing.

If a dealer tells you order accepted in reference to being built soon... clarify with them and ask for a new order sheet print out showing status 1

Last edited:

juniorg929

Reaction score
Hi guys I ordered my truck 3 weeks ago. Does anyone know when I should be receiving the email from ford ? I spoke to my dealer and he said that I will get the same email as him.