Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just trolling through Facebook Marketplace tonight and saw several Green 2024's advertised for MSRP. One was at Ziegler, another was a Ford dealer in Northern Indiana. They are coming to their senses, I think.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just trolling through Facebook Marketplace tonight and saw several Green 2024's advertised for MSRP. One was at Ziegler, another was a Ford dealer in Northern Indiana. They are coming to their senses, I think.
An R at MSRP? Every R I found listed at MSRP was tagged Special Order and not available when I called or the real price was much higher.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
An R at MSRP? Every R I found listed at MSRP was tagged Special Order and not available when I called or the real price was much higher.
Yeah, basically they have automated systems that autopost to where they like to sell at, and nobody takes the time to remove the vehicles or edit the price to be the real price + adjustment

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, basically they have automated systems that autopost to where they like to sell at, and nobody takes the time to remove the vehicles or edit the price to be the real price + adjustment
This!!!! My dealer kept telling about how many people kept calling on my ordered R that was showing up on auto trader and other search sites do to that auto-populated listing….

I was like ( they better not try to sell it out from under me !!!)

BahaBlastediam

Reaction score
This!!!! My dealer kept telling about how many people kept calling on my ordered R that was showing up on auto trader and other search sites do to that auto-populated listing….

I was like ( they better not try to sell it out from under me !!!)
lol my dealer came to their senses too, had a shelter green R on there for like a month at msrp. My salesman literally said they got the GM to take it off after a month of non stop calls (to my surprise they actually sold it to a guy from last years wait for msrp)