Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine had 36 miles on it when I picked it up this morning.
In 2017, a number of Raptors showed up with relatively high miles for a new truck and had info inside saying they had been selected for additional testing (or something like that). 36 would not bother me, but 75 or more would as I would wonder who put the miles on. I asked for pics of truck when comes off transport to include mileage. We will see.

vill

Reaction score
Is it me or are dealers struggling to get the adm they originally thought was obtainable for the 24R. When I first started calling around for a 24R they all wanted 40k-50k+ over msrp. I’ve been contacted by 3 separate dealers today alone that originally wanted 40-50 over msrp that are now asking for a 20-25 adm. I’m not saying they are going to sell for msrp anytime soon but if 24s are barely getting delivered and they are already cutting adms by this much it makes you wonder where the adms will be in a few months.

Highside7r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just starting this game with the dealers as well. Initial contact from local salesman was 10k over for one enroute, but "let me get with my manager", now sitting at $30k ADM. Catching up on the forums and searching nationwide.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just starting this game with the dealers as well. Initial contact from local salesman was 10k over for one enroute, but "let me get with my manager", now sitting at $30k ADM. Catching up on the forums and searching nationwide.
I had one at $7500. It was an ad so called. Told the saleman I would take it. Transferred me to Internet Sales Manager who confirmed price and sent me worksheet with taxes, etc. and asked him how he wanted the deposit. Transferred me to Sales Manager who said there was an error and it was really $35K over. Said I would pass.

EricM

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The midwestern states will have the best deals as the got-to-have-it-at-any-cost guys already have it, and the ADMs go away. Watch the dealers in Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, and being willing to fly there to get one. If you want a good deal from your local dealer out west, you are in for along wait IMO.

RCorsa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 4/1 build changed to in production yesterday so it appears ford is. Week ahead of schedule now? The actual build takes 2-3 days and dealer said I’ll have my truck by first week of may if everything goes as planned.

nelsonr103

Reaction score
My original build date was week of 4/8. Now is 4/22. Wonder why mine got pushed back when others are ahead of schedule