Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blast2hell

Reaction score
What kind of mark up are you paying?
Yeah, couldn't find anyone without a markup or a line of people waiting for an. Allocation. My friends said you can't get msrp...my ford dealer I bought 8 vehicles from wanted 30k, same they give to a random off the street. Dealership I found offered 19k over. I called my loyalty dealership, no faks to give...they wanted 30k or nothing. What bad math, they lose future deals from me which ofcourse costs them more then than 11k. What sort of middle school math Moron. Is I charge there was my first thought.

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
I paid MSRP and dealer matched Flood ford extended warranty . Ordered Nov 15; blend date was 2/20. 5th vehicle I have bought from a small town dealer. Good dealerships do exist

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yeah, couldn't find anyone without a markup or a line of people waiting for an. Allocation. My friends said you can't get msrp...my ford dealer I bought 8 vehicles from wanted 30k, same they give to a random off the street. Dealership I found offered 19k over. I called my loyalty dealership, no faks to give...they wanted 30k or nothing. What bad math, they lose future deals from me which ofcourse costs them more then than 11k. What sort of middle school math Moron. Is I charge there was my first thought.
Buy the +19k and call up the +30, tell them what you paid, and that you’ll no longer be buying any vehicles from them.

BoostCreep

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I paid MSRP and dealer matched Flood ford extended warranty . Ordered Nov 15; blend date was 2/20. 5th vehicle I have bought from a small town dealer. Good dealerships do exist
They do, but I’m guessing you live in or pretty close to that small town?

OBXRAPTOR17

Reaction score
Yes pretty close. Old school. I’ve never paid msrp for a vehicle from them before- this is the first . Past 2 raptors were invoice + 1000 on ordered trucks. I will add they at first told me that they could not get an R but somehow got an allocation.

Jason Watson

Reaction score
Can you share some details about the extended warranty? I also plan to purchase an extended warranty, just now starting to look into it so would appreciate any details you are willing to share. Thanks.

JoeRaptorR

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor R and got it a $2k under MSRP. I live in a small town and my dealer treats me well. However, I also spend a lot with him to get favorable pricing, which should give me a discount. I can't believe what dealers are charging loyal customers to place an order with them!

Dudebrodude

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor R and got it a $2k under MSRP. I live in a small town and my dealer treats me well. However, I also spend a lot with him to get favorable pricing, which should give me a discount. I can't believe what dealers are charging loyal customers to place an order with them!
Congrats! That's awesome.