Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoonKnight

Reaction score
Finally got a text from the guy I am working with at the dealership. Here is what he had to say:mad:Dealer Bull.gif The 24 R will be a nice Christmas present if it comes in by then!!! :rolleyes:

MeFryRice

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally got a text from the guy I am working with at the dealership. Here is what he had to say:mad:View attachment 442085 The 24 R will be a nice Christmas present if it comes in by then!!! :rolleyes:

I have to say he’s misinformed as other people have received updates on both the standard Raptor and the R. That being said, Ford themselves have very spotty communication updates.

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score
Just out in my order:

Black
Pano
Spray in liner

Sales guy says he had 2 allocations, 1 golden ticket and 1 regular. I asked if it had been submitted, and he said “The manger that does the ordering my operations mangers he isn’t in on the weekends.”
So it’ll be put in on Monday and he’ll send me the build sheet.

CarbonFiber01

Reaction score
every time I hear a dealer tell a customer “you got our golden ticket allocation” I can’t help but lol.
He said he had one but it went to someone else for 50k over! He said mine was a normal allocation. Forgive my stupidity, but what should I ask for besides the build sheet to verify that he in fact does have an allocation and it’s not just a regular order?

TIA

MoonKnight

Reaction score
Here's where I am at with getting a R this year. First dealer wanted 20k over firm, put $500 down to start a build. Called another dealer yesterday to see if they had any allocations and he said they had 2. I ask what was the best he could offer and he said since I bought my 2019 there they could do 15K over. Went there yesterday afternoon and put $1,000 down on that build. Should I let this play out or tell the first one that I changed my mind???

MoonKnight

Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking of too! First person to the finish line might with the lowest cost might be the winner! They play with your mind throughout the process, why can’t I

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That’s what I was thinking of too! First person to the finish line might with the lowest cost might be the winner! They play with your mind throughout the process, why can’t I
let both ride and see which gets a vin and build date 1st. dealer #2 may not be aware of different Raptor allocations (803a allocation) vs 802a vs 801a. you would be surprised at how out of touch most dealers are with allocations . have heard of thisscenario several times. also best adm i found was 13k so 15 -20k seems reasonable but would not even think about anything over 20k