Official 2024 Raptor R Order & Delivery Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got a 2023 R. I love the truck. I also have an allocation for a 2024 Raptor R. Located on the West Coast. I am either going to sell my 2023 and keep the 2024, or sell the 2024. If anyone is interested in taking the 2024 Allocation off my hands let me know.

There is Mark UP on it, but I couldn't find a dealer on the west coast selling for sticker. I haven't picked options (Color / Moonroof / Bedliner) but will be doing it this week. DM me if you are interested in the 2024 Allocation.
Funny, I think you may be mistaken allocations for orders. Order banks are open, and anyone is free to place an order. Allocations have not been given to dealers at this time. You can place orders, but no dealers in the United States have allocations at this time.

Mad_Max

Reaction score
My order is in. I’m the first one on the list at this dealership and they had 2 23s come in. I had one on order at a different dealership for over a year and never got it. Here’s hoping that I get one this go around.

Antimatter blue
Moonroof
Spray in bed liner
Tonneau retractable

OP
OP
Stormtrooper

Stormtrooper

Raptor R
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When do dealers find out their allocation numbers? Do they know at this point ?
Most likely sometime next month, however they are not given an exact date for when they will receive their notification of allocations.

Secondly, until you receive a Vin number in a build date you are not guaranteed your order will be processed and built.

Darkalley

Reaction score
I would think the ADM’s will be driven by allocation….. I’ll sit back and see what October holds !