Official 2023 Raptor R Order Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WMRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cut what shit?
That they would remove options on someone who’s paying 110k plus for a truck. My wife’s expedition is getting built this month also not taking anything away from that at 85k as of yet. Ford needs to figure this stuff out.

Last edited:

Sandaddiction

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes to build Raptor R? My build now shows that it went into Production on 11/1. This was just updated today.

Frofan

Reaction score
Does anyone know how long it takes to build Raptor R? My build now shows that it went into Production on 11/1. This was just updated today.
I believe it’s about a week to build and then up to another 3 weeks for it to arrive at your dealer. So around a month in all.

MattR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s all over the place. My truck went into production 10/27 and still shows as in production. There are some 2022 trucks that have been in production two months and still not done. Shipping takes 3-4 weeks.

On the other hand. Some 10/24 and 25 trucks have already shipped and show that they should be at dealers next week.