OEM part failed…I’m putting in an aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bozz

Royal Smart A$$
Reaction score
Thank You Sir, I’ve heard that from a few friends that said they wish they had done it sooner. My friend from the Shooting Team and Ranger Batt had both done. He emphasized to me the importance of therapy….but then he’s a Manimal.,! Half-Man Half Animal.
Friend of mine gimped around for years, refused to get it done. We started calling him Gimpy. Finally he went and did it. Few weeks later he was walking around as normal as anyone else. He wished he had done it way sooner. You won't regret it.

MPRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good luck John. Put as much into the therapy as you can, hurts like hell, but if you dont get full articulation back, it can suck……..been there done that. Try some Oban 18 yr old single malt if u can find it for pain relief, the 14 yr old is an acceptable substitute if u cant find the 18, Cant find 18 anywhere around here nowadays…………..best of luck to you!