OEM part failed…I’m putting in an aftermarket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
+1. Red stuff is supposed to stay on the INSIDE.
#PicturesSoItDidHappen

Good luck.

Keshka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That stuff was surplus right? Just don't loose it faster than you can make it.

I swear! Dem doctors! Too many of them create more problems than they fix and no rating system to see who is a hack and who is a healer.

Zeusmotorworks

Semi-retired, now just a happy grumpy old man!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Meh, I'm sure you know by now but don't freak out. I had "blood bags" with tubes going into both mine for the "seepage". Had to dump them daily if not more initially. Can't remember now how long before the PT chick ripped the tubes out (you'd thought she was starting a lawn mower), but had zero bruising while they were in and VERY mild bruising after they were removed. Hopefully that is all it is.

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Meh, I'm sure you know by now but don't freak out. I had "blood bags" with tubes going into both mine for the "seepage". Had to dump them daily if not more initially. Can't remember now how long before the PT chick ripped the tubes out (you'd thought she was starting a lawn mower), but had zero bruising while they were in and VERY mild bruising after they were removed. Hopefully that is all it is.
I asked about drain tubes, the swelling hinders progress in PT. My calf and ankle are swollen like Fuxk!. You must have had a real doctor?
Anyone with money fleas this Shixt hole for real doctors at Mayo, USC, UCLA or Scripts :( obviously that’s not me..

OP
OP
John M BUNMAN

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Freak out? Lol
Freak out is getting off the Fire Engine, heading into Big O tires on Research Blvd, man down, lying in the largest pool of blood I’ve ever seen. Going back to Engine, put on turn-out boots to wade on in…He basically cut his head off, ear to ear because he forgot to put the safety on a Split Rim tire changing thing? Blew the rim to the top of the 30’ ceiling and cutting his throat on the way.
Somehow he had a pulse, still pumping the 2ounces he had left. Had to transport so they could call him at the ER.. :(
Changing tires, at least with that machine can be deadly