NY: Awaiting My '13 SVT Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Knox Hustle

Knox Hustle

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These were must do's for me and among the first mods. Also upgrade the weak headlights

The weak headlights? I got the HDI's. Please tell me those aren't weak. LOL

Thanks for the welcome SQ.

And Nick, I have no Motörhead in me so I'm not sure what a 5Star Tuner is but I will also be doing an exhaust. Not too much more than that as of yet. I'm sure I'll want a little more acceleration and HP though. Suggestions on how to attain these are welcome. And I'd also like some good fog lights for the spaces that are already there.

Last edited:

Fred

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The weak headlights? I got the HDI's. Please tell me those aren't weak. LOL

Thanks for the welcome SQ.

And Nick, I have no Motörhead in me so I'm not sure what a 5Star Tuner is but I will also be doing an exhaust. Not too much more than that as of yet. I'm sure I'll want a little more acceleration and HP though. Suggestions on how to attain these are welcome. And I'd also like some good fog lights for the spaces that are already there.

Nick knows a lot more about the tuners than me but....5 Star is a vendor and Mike is great to deal with...if you search around the forum you will see what I mean...

I got an Airraid and everyone has their CAI preference...but that is part of the fun...finding what you like....check out 5 star. --------------------------------->

As far as exhaust...I went with the magnaflow catback...if I had to do it again I would consider SW and their LT headers as well....

WyoStorm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome! I just ordered mine on the 4th! Can't stop thinking about this beast and they told me 4-5 months! I'm thinking seriously about getting the Rousch exhaust and having them install it at day 1. We'll see.