North East Convoy for TRR14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fletch74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still not sure which route I am taking yet. The shortest route for me is down through Tennessee, but its not that much further for me to meet you in Ohio.

RAPTURR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any where is good for me. All three if my route take me to the same place. No big deal which one for me

Fred Maconi
AKA RaptuRR / not that Fred

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys,
Im from Chicago but will be leaving from Nashville on Wednesday afternoon, I;m going to overnight in little rock then push on to the Ranch on Thursday morning. Let me know when you will be going thru little rock and we can run together.
My name is Keith and my cell phone number is 312-317-9444. Text me or call me. I'll also follow this thread.

Biggest

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm taking my RV and towing my raptor behind. Leaving this Saturday and spending 2 days at TMX. Looking for a co pilot.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How are we going to figure out where to meet my cell is 740-346-5753 im just wondering what the plan is I'm game for whatever it's going to be me and another friend in a yoda

OP
OP
All The Way

All The Way

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How are we going to figure out where to meet my cell is 740-346-5753 im just wondering what the plan is I'm game for whatever it's going to be me and another friend in a yoda

I plan on hitting the road at 5am as well tuesday. I should hit Columbus OH around 10-10:30am ish