Non glossy B pillars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Christian Johanneson

CrimsonRAPTOR
Reaction score
Looks great! Maybe it's just me since I sometimes have cheap tendencies, but I'm stuck on the price of these stickers. I found a 1ft x 5ft 3M matte black wrap sheet (where you could overlay and then cut to size) on amazon for $21.99 and a pre-made overlay / DIY blackout strips for $25.99. I'm sure Rappy and others make a fantastic / quality product, but what's the deal with some of the pricing? I assume they have a small office and prettly low OHs, so then it's really just labor, material and the machine to process the stickers (could the X factor be that most of the margins here go to support the license from Ford)?
Rappy is really top quality stuff. Super forgiving and looks awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
WynstonWolf

WynstonWolf

Reaction score
@RaptorLF18 that was the vin I used. I just looked up 2020 f150’s for sale. Found one with the non glossy b pillars and used that vin. Here is exact part numbers from invoice. This should be all you’ll need.

949E5F79-7EE0-4C93-9D1F-18DC5F175CD9.jpeg

DA832E37-1F0A-4F4E-8852-D6D8F88CB67D.jpeg

Vegas_Sirk

Full Access Member
Reaction score