No SVT on tach?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buzzard2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is very strange that it is missing, I never really paid much attention to mine until you posted this.

John813

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well it was built in the US but it spent the first 4 years of its life in Canada. Would that make difference?

I've noticed that some times when a truck was imported from Canada the dash was changed to the white background for the MPH speedometer conversion from the "stock" KPH speedo.

But I have no solid evidence that's true or just a few examples I've seen when truck shopping.

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just bought the truck I've been dreaming about for the last nine years. It's a 2013 in Oxford White. One thing is odd though. My tach does not say SVT on it. I thought all Raptors said SVT on the gauge cluster. Any thoughts? Thank you
If

Richard Hinsley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When trucks are brought into the United States from Canada they have to have mph speedometers so they replace them with standard F150 instrument bezels.

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My 2011 was made in the Dearborn plant and has the dark face instrument cluster with a hot orange SVT in the middle of the tach.