No more limit 2019 Raps at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey there everyone..... I have no limit to MSRP orders and I have about another 25 to fill. Free Lifetime warranty and will drop ship to your local dealer for $499.00 courtesy delivery fee!

steelerguy

Reaction score
Hey there everyone..... I have no limit to MSRP orders and I have about another 25 to fill. Free Lifetime warranty and will drop ship to your local dealer for $499.00 courtesy delivery fee!

Can they actually be ordered yet? I have heard the order banks are not open for the Raptors.

raptorexplorer

Full Access Member
Reaction score

wow great to hear! any doc / dealer fees? also, does someone have to pay the dealers selected to receive the drop shipment?

i hope you have at least one allocation in early 2019

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow great to hear! any doc / dealer fees? also, does someone have to pay the dealers selected to receive the drop shipment?

i hope you have at least one allocation in early 2019

I collect the courtesy delivery fee from you and then pay the dealer. So the fee would reflect in the purchase price. Yes, unfortunately we have a BS fee of $698.00 and I typically get 40+ allocations a year.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So no exact allocation yet? Any idea when you'll get that info?

I have spoken to Raptor4You on the phone and he is super helpful and will take the time to answer all your questions.

mfa81

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I collect the courtesy delivery fee from you and then pay the dealer. So the fee would reflect in the purchase price. Yes, unfortunately we have a BS fee of $698.00 and I typically get 40+ allocations a year.

is the delivery fee a flat rate or dealer it depends on a dealer to accept taking delivery and charging it's own fee? In other words, do we know upfront the fee or first need to find a dealer to take delivery?

OP
OP
R

Raptor4You

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is the delivery fee a flat rate or dealer it depends on a dealer to accept taking delivery and charging it's own fee? In other words, do we know upfront the fee or first need to find a dealer to take delivery?[/QU

I would know up front. 99% of dealers including myself charge $499.00 to do this. I have found a couple dealers in Cali that once they find out it is a Raptor they bump it to $749.00 but then I would just call a different location. I take care of all of this unless someone has a hook up at their location.

JB