Nitto Dune Grappler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AUH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried these? They come in the stock Raptor sizes and seem to be designed for soft sand. I'm looking for something to replace my BFG AT's once they are worn and will be driving mostly on road and soft desert sand

OP
OP
AUH1

AUH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks

Any further feedback on these tires? I will be using them on the road (dry) and in soft desert sands.

Steele16

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used them in a 3/4 ton for 45,000 miles towing and in the sand and they are a great tire. Quiet on pavement and even got the big diesel around pretty well in the sand.

Reaction score
The Dune Grappler is a good tire quiet on the road but the Terra Grappler is a better all around highway, rain, ride comfort and will be good in the sand. Dune Grappler does have a wild lookin tread design!

OP
OP
AUH1

AUH1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For what it's worth I ended up getting them and am very happy with how they perform in the sand. They are slightly louder than the BFG AT on the road but I can live with that.

Boss Hoss

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had them on one of my oil burners---good in soft dirt, too hard on rocks -- slipped quite a bit, great on dry pavement, not good in the rain and wore like iron.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the dune grapplers on my truck. Most of my off roading is in soft sand they work really well. They are also really quiet on the road.