Night Shots Baja Designs S8, Onx6, Squadron Pros, KC Hi-Lites Flex, FRL Fog Insert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yep, same situation with me - can't add any height to my truck. Adding the Oxn6 or the Squadron Pros in the fog pocket to your existing S8, would be a good call. Probably the best choice (not factoring in $) would be the S8 and Squadron Pros, but if you didn't want to spend so much, then the S8 and Onx6. The distance objects became much clearer when combining the lights, like the S8 and Onx6, and the Onx6 and Squad Pros.

@gneissday: GREAT job with these photos, they are super helpful.

Great comparison of different lights, thanks for taking the time to do this. I have been really happy with my S8 behind the grill light and have been debating getting the Onx6 10" lower grill light or grabbing some squadrons or XL80s for the hood A pillar mount. I would love the huge curved Pro6 Gravity bar along the roof line @Nick@Apollo-Optics sells but I can't make the truck any taller.

X

Hey buddy, I’ll shoot you a PM and we can go over some options for you. Thanks for tagging me!