Next upgrade to performance?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Currently have 85mm throttle body, banks ram air intake, stainless works long tube headers, 4 inch exhaust, and custom tunes by 5 star tuning. Looking for more just dont really know where to go from where I'm at.

ROCKETW19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently have 85mm throttle body, banks ram air intake, stainless works long tube headers, 4 inch exhaust, and custom tunes by 5 star tuning. Looking for more just dont really know where to go from where I'm at.

I did the same as you while waiting fir the new Raptor. New Raptor came out and I wasn’t impressed for the cost so I supercharged mine.
That’s all you can do at this poInt unless you want to go 6.6L motor? That’s too much IMO also for what you get. Buy the whipple set up from JDM and their tune you’ll love it

OP
OP
T
Reaction score
I did the same as you while waiting fir the new Raptor. New Raptor came out and I wasn’t impressed for the cost so I supercharged mine.
That’s all you can do at this poInt unless you want to go 6.6L motor? That’s too much IMO also for what you get. Buy the whipple set up from JDM and their tune you’ll love it

10-4 I kinda figured i was about out of the easy/ lower price range upgrades. I'll check it out. Yeah I was waiting the new raptor out myself 80 grand just aint worth it to me haha.

TEXAS MOTORWORX

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The only real next step, youve done all the simple stuff. HAHA. This one is the Gen3 Blower. Its around the 565-570 RWHP mark. Customer loves it.

Attachments

• Instagram.jpg
    Instagram.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 45
Last edited: