Newbie with Gen1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Enjoy the Raptor
My '11 has factory wheels still
Needing tires sometime soon I think of newer rims or something different, but don't mind the originals in the least

Smilodon

Reaction score
Welcome to the best color clan! We're originally from WI originally. So, we have some minor cancer to fix on the cab corners and pinch welds. We plan to do Cactus Gray on our rockers after the rust is eliminated. Also, plan on deleting the billboard graphics. More into being subtle, not that a Raptor really can be ......

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
Welcome to the best color clan! We're originally from WI originally. So, we have some minor cancer to fix on the cab corners and pinch welds. We plan to do Cactus Gray on our rockers after the rust is eliminated. Also, plan on deleting the billboard graphics. More into being subtle, not that a Raptor really can be ......
Bought mine from WI and cab corners are completely shot as well. Like you can push your fingers through it. We know nothing about ice and salt in Texas

jamesstone1933

Reaction score
I actually like the look of the stock wheels. Had mine powder coated on my last one with chrome lug nuts and copper 37” pros and loved them got lots of compliments. Most people didn’t think they were stock. After everyone changes theres because they want something different you actually have the different wheels they were looking for if that makes sense.