Newbie here... Are there ANY dealers selling at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TriGui

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. Im new here. A Raptor has been my dream truck since they launched them. I've been a Tacoma guy for the past 10 years or so. My family and I are finally in a position where I can afford this, and need a bigger truck.

I'm looking to buy new. Im in SC but am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the east. Does anyone know of any dealers willing to sell at MSRP? All the ones around me are 5-25k over. Which Im not willing to pay. Which also means I'll probably need to wait for the market to settle down.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hello all. Im new here. A Raptor has been my dream truck since they launched them. I've been a Tacoma guy for the past 10 years or so. My family and I are finally in a position where I can afford this, and need a bigger truck.

I'm looking to buy new. Im in SC but am willing to travel pretty much anywhere in the east. Does anyone know of any dealers willing to sell at MSRP? All the ones around me are 5-25k over. Which Im not willing to pay. Which also means I'll probably need to wait for the market to settle down.
They're few and far between. If you have a truck that runs, your patience will pay off. I'd guess at least a year unless we have a major recession and maybe two years for things to settle down. All vehicle prices are flat crazy right now.

CruiserClass

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I believe if you order from Granger Ford they are at MSRP or less. But you may have a long wait, and I don't know if they are still accepting new orders. You may also try Laura Ford or Bill Estes Ford. They are both doing MSRP or less on Broncos, so they may do a Raptor as well.

I haven't seen one on the lot for MSRP. I'm planning to buy next Spring, who knows what the market will look like then, but I'm either doing a used 2019 or later Raptor or ordering a new Tremor, depending.

Xiaofeng Mu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some dealers can order at MSRP like Phil Long at Denver or Morgan Hills at SF Bay, but it seems to be an infinite wait. Haven’t seen one selling stock at MSRP.

toolmanglenn

Reaction score

Some dealers can order at MSRP like Phil Long at Denver or Morgan Hills at SF Bay, but it seems to be an infinite wait. Haven’t seen one selling stock at MSRP.
Kaytes Ford in Warwick NY will sell to anyone at MSRP

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Order banks should open up in October for MY2023, if you place an order and willing to wait there are still some reputible dealers selling at MSRP for orders. My local dealer Bob Bell Ford in MD honored MSRP on my 22'. The challenge is securing an allocation as the delaers dont get many.

If you're expecting MSRP from a Raptor on the lot, go buy a lotto ticket your chances are better...

chrisuhl797

Full Access Member
Reaction score

$5k over is a deal. Take it.