NewB from RI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVT_Mayo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, my name is Tyler. As you can probably see from the thread title i'm from RI, i'm up in the northern part in Lincoln.

Anyways, I currently do not own a Raptor. The Raptor has been my dream truck since I saw the concept in 2008. I am not new to Ford though as my first car was a 2001 Mustang 3.8l V6. Right now I drive a heavily modified 2005 Nissan Xterra (BUILD THREAD HERE).

Recently I've been needing a bed more and more, also after driving a couple of Raptors and a handful of newer F150's while valeting, I have fallen for interior design and feel. Right now I am on the hunt, I am looking for a 2010 Tux Black or Blue Flame, engine doesn't matter but I know I will most likely end up with a 5.4l. I have a couple in my area that are at the $35,000 mark but do not have a sunroof, which I want pretty bad. I probably will not end up purchasing one for a month or two. Worst case scenario could be next spring though. I will be parting my Xterra then trading her in stock.

I look forward to keep lurking, reading, and learning new things about the Raptor. This seems like a great community and can't wait until I can officially join the ranks.

Blind1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome FNG! Your Xterra build looks good. Raptor will not fit through those tight trails you're use to...