New to the FRF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

armyflightpa

Reaction score
Glad to be part of this. I bought a 2014 with only 28K miles. The previous owner never drove it. I think I'm a Raptor guy for life. Looking forward to see what others have done to boost HP.

Does anybody know how to fix the 90 degree rotation pic? It looks right when I set it up.

Last edited:

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Glad to be part of this. I bought a 2014 with only 28K miles. The previous owner never drove it. I think I'm a Raptor guy for life. Looking forward to see what others have done to boost HP.

Does anybody know how to fix the 90 degree rotation pic? It looks right when I set it up.

Nice! Lots of power mods here, have a look around. @MTF and others have gone forced induction, tunes are common, intake & exhaust, etc.

My pics do that shit too, only way I've found around it is to rotate & crop it landscape instead of a vertical aspect ratio (MS Paint or Photos or whatever).