GEN 2 New Silver Rappy With Geolander MTs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
500mag

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do these tires do in the rain? And can you hear them on the highway with the windows up?
Awesome in the rain. You can hear them at highway speeds if you have the radio off, but they are the quietest mud tires I've ever run by far. It is not a loud noise though. Definitely more quiet than KM3s, about like a Duratrac. We'll see when they get worn if they get louder - right now they have about 9K on them.

OP
OP
500mag

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Truck Magnetic or Lead Foot? It looked cool with the USA Ford!

CUrious...how many miles do ya'll get on the stock K02's before replacement?
Old truck was Leadfoot. I bought the silver one used with 15K on the clock and the OEM tires were very worn then. I ran 'em another 3K, probably could have made it to 20K, but was ready to make the change.

OP
OP
500mag

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Old Truck Magnetic or Lead Foot? It looked cool with the USA Ford!

CUrious...how many miles do ya'll get on the stock K02's before replacement?
Those were 37s on the Leadfoot - I had a 2.5" level in the front, and 1" block in back with no rubbing. These G003s are 35s.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Those were 37s on the Leadfoot - I had a 2.5" level in the front, and 1" block in back with no rubbing. These G003s are 35s.

What block did you use in the back? Did it affect the ride at all with more hop/wrap at all? When you say 1" block, does that mean 1" over stock?

OP
OP
500mag

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What block did you use in the back? Did it affect the ride at all with more hop/wrap at all? When you say 1" block, does that mean 1" over stock?
I'm not sure which block they used at Southern Off Road Specilities. I didn't notice any degradation in ride quality. Yes, 1" over stock. The truck still had a small amount of rake. There are pics of it on this site if you search my earlier posts.

ljn21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm not sure which block they used at Southern Off Road Specilities. I didn't notice any degradation in ride quality. Yes, 1" over stock. The truck still had a small amount of rake. There are pics of it on this site if you search my earlier posts.

My Google-fu isn't working well lately, couldn't find anything, couldn't even find the stock block size lol any chance of finding out from them what they used? What did you level the front with?

OP
OP
500mag

500mag

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Google-fu isn't working well lately, couldn't find anything, couldn't even find the stock block size lol any chance of finding out from them what they used? What did you level the front with?
It's a polyurethane disc (2.5") on top of the spring. I don't know which brand. You could call them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter