New raptor owner- Northwest Connecticut

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Patrick1515

Reaction score
Switched from Audi’s to buy my first truck. Purchased a 2011 Raptor from a local Ford dealership with an extended warranty. 2 owner, no accidents and meticulously maintained. Only had 38k miles on the clock, which is why I went with an older truck. Already went with a super 44 muffler, corsa resonator delete and a K&N drop in filter. I have some sylvannia pod x-cube lights installed and plan on getting a light bar soon. Full paint correction and ceramic coat on the truck as well. Couldn’t be happier with this beast. Thought I would miss my old high reviving Audi RS5 but I don’t after logging s few thousand miles on the truck. If anyone else reads this from CT feel free to reach out looking to do some off roading and or meet and greets! Thanks

162B449C-AEC5-4497-9F52-18BE2D61E27C.jpeg

Ladderco6

Reaction score
Nice to see someone else in Ct with a Raptor! I’m from central Ct and just purchased my 19 with a 802a package less then 8 weeks ago! Only upgrade is ceramic coating last weekend.
I’m heading out to the Raptor Assault Oct 16-17 which outta be a blast!
We’ll have to hook up sometime as I’m looking for an area to do some “easy” off-roading with other Raptor owners myself in Ct. Not looking for anything to crazy yet as I’d to at least wait until that new car smell is gone before doing anything to wild! LOL

EB6C4A2F-80CB-4F77-853B-A6466ABCC2D8.jpeg

Last edited:

Ladderco6

Reaction score
Ted, I will keep an eye out, but if you see a gathering and remember, please let me know? My wife is from New Cannon/ Fairfield area....

Reaction score
Hi, Great looking truck with low miles, I got a 2011 2 years ago 29k, have been upgrading last 2 winters. Full stainless works exhaust system, working on suspension, gen 2 shocks, RPG front leveling and Pro Ryde rear, Brake Motive kit all around gen 2 wheels and tires. It will be ready very soon, come up to New Hampshire for off roading, Scott, [email protected] or 562-619-4016

OP
OP
P

Patrick1515

Reaction score
Scott, thanks for the reply. I’ve heard great things about the trails in NH. I’m looking to rebuild my shocks first before I do anything off-road and I’m not sure where to start. I’ve heard there’s s place called raptor kustomz in CT, but I never got s call back. Is there anywhere else who does that maintenance? Thanks