New Raptor owner in NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC2018Raptor

Reaction score
Hey all! Just purchased a 2018 Raptor last week and love it so far. Was a 1 owner and well maintained. Already started the mods. ‍♂️

Anyways, just wanted to say hi!

Bryan

Prestonjn

Reaction score
Hey I am new also got mine a couple weeks back. I am enjoying it so far. I am looking at putting decals on mine as it didn't come with any.

OP
OP
NC2018Raptor

NC2018Raptor

Reaction score
Congrats! If you're in the Charlotte area, I can help with any FORScan mods.

Thanks and Awesome Cribz! Yes, I’m in Mooresville. What about you? I’ve been reading about FORScan and it’s capabilities. I’m intrigued. Already have an obd2 reader from my last car. Guess I just need the FORScan software?

Cribz

Reaction score
Thanks and Awesome Cribz! Yes, I’m in Mooresville. What about you? I’ve been reading about FORScan and it’s capabilities. I’m intrigued. Already have an obd2 reader from my last car. Guess I just need the FORScan software?

Fort Mill here. I purchased the Bluetooth version and downloaded the FORScan software a few weeks ago. Performed a number of hacks on my truck. My temporary license may have already expired though.