New Raptor owner from Southern Oregon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RogueRaptor

Reaction score
20190913_133122.jpg IMG_20190913_143652_062.jpg Hey folks, long time fan and first time owner. I picked up a Silver 2012 with 57k miles on her last week. I'm totally in love. I'm not a stranger to Ford SVT vehicles as I have owned 3 previously, but I took a break and went to Toyota for about 10 years. I have been heavily involved in the off road community here in Southern Oregon and am involved in a non profit that helps with veteran reintegration. We also help many other worthy causes.

I traded my heavily modified supercharged 2014 Tacoma that I raised from a baby to a good friend for his 2013 Tundra Rock Warrior. The Tundra was "OK" but I wasn't in love with it. I had it 2 weeks and found this Raptor for sale. So I drove it and fell in love. Traded the Tundra plus cash for it, and now here I am a week later.

When I bought her she had some BMF 20's and Toyo AT 35's and a horrible looking, noisy Yakima roof rack. I found a hell of a deal on some '13+ SVT beadlocks and nearly new KO2's on FB marketplace. So the 20's went bye bye, 17's are on, roof rack is off... Gonna remove the faded hood graphic. I'm not sure if I'm gonna replace it or just run the clean look. Time to enjoy her.

Silver is stock other than the Kicker replacement subwoofer. I plan on doing the fuse 27 relocate, then an intake, exhaust, and tune. Oh... and tint...and 13+ headlights and Snyc 3. Haha! I'm currently looking for suggestions on the mods. I'm leaning towards the S&B intake, Corsa sport exhaust, and a 5 Star tune.

Comments, criticism, and ideas are appreciated. I'm glad to be here and back in a blue oval.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Glad you bought a Gen1, you won't be sorry ! I have installed a Stainless Works headers and full exhaust system, it is a bit loud but it performs great, Gen2 wheels and tires, also Gen2 shocks, PRG front leveling kit, and rear leveling kit, sits about 1.5 inches higher, but rides well, I plan on adding a whipple supercharger this winter, maybe a pair of Livernois heads so that she breathes well.Raptor winter 2019.jpg

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc