New quick mount adjustable spot flood led!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bear with the iPhone pics. Just picked up an amazing quick mount adjustable led flood or spot pattern bumper light! Takes less than 10 seconds to swap from spot to flood or mount. Can be mounted anywhere on the truck!

Spot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
CP RAPTOR

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it does double as a work light, it was like $7 and works great in close spaces, I'd expect it to put out a good 5 lumens on spot and a jaw dropping 45 on flood however it doesn't throw it very ar and the cut off line really sucks.

Sorry for the sideways pics, I don't know what I'm doing lol.

M&R you should really consider the magnetic mount Like this one it's very convenient to double as a backup light or other mounting options, imagine the roof mount options with this setup.

MandR Automotive

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well it does double as a work light, it was like $7 and works great in close spaces, I'd expect it to put out a good 5 lumens on spot and a jaw dropping 45 on flood however it doesn't throw it very ar and the cut off line really sucks.

Sorry for the sideways pics, I don't know what I'm doing lol.

M&R you should really consider the magnetic mount Like this one it's very convenient to double as a backup light or other mounting options, imagine the roof mount options with this setup.

Magnets are more theft inclined and if it slips it would damage the truck. Hard to think any other way but sleeved threaded rivets to hold a roof mounted light