New owner Tennessee.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dlamb11

Dlamb11

Reaction score

Mad Max

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just drove it around today since it's nice. I hate the Sony sound system!!!Truck should've had options to do mids and tweeters. Too much bass and can't offset it by moving fader to front.

Looks like I'm shopping for a new system now.

Last week I installed the Ford/Kicker DSP upgrade in mine. It adds the DSP amp and a 10" Kicker sub replaces the Sony sub. Factory door speakers and factory radio can stay...it's a major improvement. I live in Spring Hill too, so you're more than welcome to listen to mine before shopping for a new system.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Dlamb11

Dlamb11

Reaction score
Last week I installed the Ford/Kicker DSP upgrade in mine. It adds the DSP amp and a 10" Kicker sub replaces the Sony sub. Factory door speakers and factory radio can stay...it's a major improvement. I live in Spring Hill too, so you're more than welcome to listen to mine before shopping for a new system.

Awesome!!!! I may have to take you up on that offer. I have gotten a couple quotes for a new system,but I don't think the wife is on board with a 5k system. Specially when I'll trade this in in a year or two and get a roush.

Something to just help clarify the sound better will get me by until I decide to get rid of the truck.