New owner Tennessee.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Dlamb11

Dlamb11

Reaction score
Welcome. Where are you at in TN?

I'm in Spring Hill.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

Congrats and welcome!

Good color choice as well!

Thank you! Wasn't my first choice on the color. I wanted white or black. But,my wife aka boss lady, wanted the blue,cause we don't see many blue ones in our area.

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:49 PM ----------

Welcome. 2011?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Yup 2011.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be seeing you around at some point as I am in Franklin. I have a Blue Raptor Crew. Red, White and Blue coloring on the FORD grill and hood mounted lights.

OP
OP
Dlamb11

Dlamb11

Reaction score
I'll be seeing you around at some point as I am in Franklin. I have a Blue Raptor Crew. Red, White and Blue coloring on the FORD grill and hood mounted lights.

Probably so. I'm in Franklin quite a bit. If I let my wife drive it,you'll see it a bunch. She works in Franklin.

OP
OP
Dlamb11

Dlamb11

Reaction score
I just drove it around today since it's nice. I hate the Sony sound system!!!Truck should've had options to do mids and tweeters. Too much bass and can't offset it by moving fader to front.

Looks like I'm shopping for a new system now.