New Owner in Germany

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Sharp

Sharp

Reaction score
Guten tag!

Welcome. Got any mods in mind?

Yukon Joe
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Yes, i was looking around the truck and thought it would be cool if the side vents with SVT cut out in them glowed at night... i want mostly cosmetic stuff for now, i love the way some of these trucks look at night when they have the right lighting on them. eventually when i get back stateside i will need to increase the weight i can put into the bed 900lbs wont cut it, are there airbag mods or other after market suspensions anyone would recommend?

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, i was looking around the truck and thought it would be cool if the side vents with SVT cut out in them glowed at night... i want mostly cosmetic stuff for now, i love the way some of these trucks look at night when they have the right lighting on them. eventually when i get back stateside i will need to increase the weight i can put into the bed 900lbs wont cut it, are there airbag mods or other after market suspensions anyone would recommend?

Check out some hd leaf springs