New Order Lottery? Deposit Non-Refundable?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Randy just let me know that Ford has (in the past) done lottery draws on special edition vehicles, and that every region has different allocation methods. So, it's entirely possible that the NorthWest region is on lottery draw at the moment. I'm not sure if there is a way of getting an official word from Ford on which regions are on lottery draw and which are not.

I still don't understand why this dealership requires a non-refundable deposit, but the lottery draw is something I didn't even know they did. Randy, if you're reading this, thanks again!

On a side note, Randy did not mention anything about his allocation, but his message board indicates that his allocation was still full-up on March 20, 2013.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry I don't have any 2013 allocation left. I also had several guys that I could not get 2013's for. SO SORRY Guys.

Ford has done a Lottery system on Limited Edition Vehicles in the past. Some Shelby & LS Boss Mustangs. It's very possible, that a Regional Mngr has been givin a few extra Raptor Allocations, and the ONLY fair way to give them out to his dealers in "his" regoin, is by a "lottery".,

randy

OP
OP
BMart

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Got in touch with another NW dealer. They asked around about the lottery and couldn't find any info on it. They said that they have been putting in new orders and receiving Raptors within 12 weeks just fine. $800 over invoice, $1000 refundable deposit. It's a $400 jump in price compared to the other dealer, but without the questionable surprises.

This might be it. Waiting to see out-the-door numbers, and if everything looks good I'm finally throwing down...after 4 years of waiting.

HARLEY6LF250SDU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got in touch with another NW dealer. They asked around about the lottery and couldn't find any info on it. They said that they have been putting in new orders and receiving Raptors within 12 weeks just fine. $800 over invoice, $1000 refundable deposit. It's a $400 jump in price compared to the other dealer, but without the questionable surprises.

This might be it. Waiting to see out-the-door numbers, and if everything looks good I'm finally throwing down...after 4 years of waiting.

Very Fair Deal, wound not wait very long.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Is it true that each state is allowed so many Raptors I was told that Oklahoma was only allowed 400 are is someone bullshiten me.

The way I took it was that each dealer has an allocation and that allocation is determined by sales volume... Not sure if it's true or not but that's how I understand it.