New (On Order) Gen 3 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Just put my order in for a Gen 3 Raptor here in Rochester NY this past Saturday. Velocity Blue (why they got rid of the FPB is beyond me) with everything but the 37 performance package. I currently own a 2020 GT 500 so the Raptor will be perfect for the winter months up here while the Shelby is stored in the garage.

Looking forward to getting the build info and the truck at some point...this year or next?

Pic of my GT500:

198085976_10216632505959730_5615150545601901279_n.jpg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just put my order in for a Gen 3 Raptor here in Rochester NY this past Saturday. Velocity Blue (why they got rid of the FPB is beyond me) with everything but the 37 performance package. I currently own a 2020 GT 500 so the Raptor will be perfect for the winter months up here while the Shelby is stored in the garage.

Looking forward to getting the build info and the truck at some point...this year or next?

Pic of my GT500:

View attachment 212685
Nice car! A cousin of mine used to live in Webster for a number of years. Winters can be rough up that way. Good country for a Raptor.

OP
OP
PerfectoR

PerfectoR

Reaction score
Nice car! A cousin of mine used to live in Webster for a number of years. Winters can be rough up that way. Good country for a Raptor.
Thanks...yes up here is another story for the weather. Its beautiful during the summer months but with lake effect snow up this way it can be tricky in the winter. I'm looking forward to what will end up being my first truck! Go big or go home lol.

Ron Lanza

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Pic of my GT500:

View attachment 212685
I wanted FPB on my 2020 SCAB but they were getting really hard to find last year, SCAB's that is!! The Velocity blue has really grown on me and now the FPB looks kinda dull to me, a bit less eye catching. But that's just me, Enjoy your new truck whenever you finally get it. Velocity blue will grow on you....

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered my 1st Raptor (Gen3) on Monday, dealer says no idea of when it will deliver. I cant wait to get behind the wheel, been a long time coming.
They still had allocations this late in the game? I thought the order for 2021 had to be in already and the 2022 hasn't opened up yet