New Model Spyder Headlight releasing next month.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z TEAM RACING II

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are looking to put the FORD OEM HID lights in then its a simple install with a wire harness from theretrofitsource.com. As long as the new lights have all the parts. Ballast, Bulbs, Etc.
These are an aftermarket replica and can be installed with no modifications. Except for the DRL wiring.

Okay I see but other than that if I do buy them online at let's say retrofit or ADD OFFRAOD website it should come with everything I need right all it is is plug n play

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've also have a newbie question for you @M3toSVT

I have a 2011 and am looking to upgrade, would this be a good upgrade from stock without dropping the $$$ on HIDs? How do you wire in the DRLs? Any way to change the white C to amber?

PBR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that. So yes it's a good upgrade from stock.

How do you wire the DRLs?

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that. So yes it's a good upgrade from stock.

How do you wire the DRLs?

I like to tie into an open fuse under the hood for 12v ignition source. Cant remember the number. Will have to get back to you on that one. A fuse for auto wipers or something like that.