Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gith13

Reaction score
Hi all! I'm a new member to these forums but I've been lurking here for about a month now reading and learning. I'm really hoping to purchase a Ford Raptor this year. I live in Canada and I'm thinking about purchasing it in the States. If any members could help me out with the process required to do this that would be great. I think that even with all the taxes at the border I'd save thousands on the cost of the truck if I bought it in the US.

Hope all of you are having a great 2012 so far!

Banned
Reaction score
First off, welcome! Where bouts in Canada are you from?

Secondly, yes you will save tons buying in the states, highly recommend buying through Randy, he's a member here, there is a link on the right hand side of the page, says Randy in blue letters, it's mixed in with the other images.

I know one member here did just that, and saved a ton. I "think" his username is Gordhunt, but I'm not positive.

Last edited:
OP
OP
G

Gith13

Reaction score
I've been doing some looking around and it seems Randy is the guy to talk to. I'll have to send him a PM.

I don't want anything too fancy. I'm looking to get a stock Tuxedo Black Super Cab. Possibly heated seats and the larger fuel tank.

Last edited:

Banned
Reaction score
He will definitely hook you up man.
Can't go wrong ordering through him.

Banned
Reaction score
Sweet! If you do, make a thread on your experience and how things went bringing it up here, I'd like to know haha. Btw I'm from Manitoba, nice to see more Canadians getting on here.

OP
OP
G

Gith13

Reaction score
When I do purchase one it'll probably be in the late spring or summer. I'm working near Fort Mac right now banking my weekly pay. I will be making a thread about my experience for sure and possibly doing some YouTube videos about it.

I work with a lot of guys from Manitoba. You guys are a kool bunch of people!

Banned
Reaction score
Ha yes we are. Who ya workin for? Friend of mine is working somewhere around there I think.

Hocker52

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been doing some looking around and it seems Randy is the guy to talk to. I'll have to send him a PM.

I don't want anything too fancy. I'm looking to get a stock Tuxedo Black Super Cab. Possibly heated seats and the larger fuel tank.

I believe the SCREW is the only one that comes with the 36 gallon tank . I dont think its an option.

OP
OP
G

Gith13

Reaction score
Ha yes we are. Who ya workin for? Friend of mine is working somewhere around there I think.

I'm currently working for a company called EOS. We're working on some water lines. Should be a good gig until break up.

I believe the SCREW is the only one that comes with the 36 gallon tank . I dont think its an option.

Oh I wasn't aware of that. I can always plum in a slip tank after the fact. My girlfriend in insistent on the heated seats! LOL!