New Member PA - '22 Order in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sergio828

Reaction score
Hey guys!

New member here, just completed putting in an order on a '22 800A antimatter w/ torsen and convenience package. I feel extremely lucky to have this opportunity, and was fortunate enough to find a larger local dealer willing to order at MSRP. While I'd love to have this as solely a toy, it's going to be more of a swiss army knife with duties of DD, Family hauler, tow rig, and fun mobile.

While I'm not looking forward to the wait, I am eager to learn more about the platform in the meantime. Last Ford was a '13 F150 eco, and I've been in diesel since then, so I'm sure quite a bit has changed!

LuckyKnuckle36

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Hey guys!

New member here, just completed putting in an order on a '22 800A antimatter w/ torsen and convenience package. I feel extremely lucky to have this opportunity, and was fortunate enough to find a larger local dealer willing to order at MSRP. While I'd love to have this as solely a toy, it's going to be more of a swiss army knife with duties of DD, Family hauler, tow rig, and fun mobile.

While I'm not looking forward to the wait, I am eager to learn more about the platform in the meantime. Last Ford was a '13 F150 eco, and I've been in diesel since then, so I'm sure quite a bit has changed!
welcome to the forum, my exact build and color, I should have mine in a few weeks. Hope you get yours soon and enjoy the hell out of it

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome and pre congrats. Should be a wicked color and a fine machine. Raps are made for multiple duties, so don’t sweat it. Families love them! You will love it. Good mix of truck. Enjoy it.

allllaann

Reaction score
Welcome and congrats on the '22 order! Really like the antimatter color, going to look sharp! Picked up a 2019 recently and plan to use mine for all of the same. Currently have 2 car seats in the back (behind passenger and middle seat) and still have a decent amount of room back there plus an open seat behind me.