New Member Orlando, FL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lol! It sure is. If I could, I’d push the wall back a few inches so I’m not so when I pull in.
I was gonna ask if you crawled over or under the truck to get in the house but kinda figured you did that before you closed the garage door.
My wife'e on my ass all the time about making the space to pull the truck in among "My junk" (man cave stuff) but I had to physically show her with the tape measure that it is probably 4-6 inches too long. I mean hell its a foot short of being a 20 ft truck and its not like we've got a carport its a 2 car garage with alot of room.
Somewhere about that time reality started to set in for her. LOL

OP
OP
Hagasan41

Hagasan41

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was gonna ask if you crawled over or under the truck to get in the house but kinda figured you did that before you closed the garage door.
My wife'e on my ass all the time about making the space to pull the truck in among "My junk" (man cave stuff) but I had to physically show her with the tape measure that it is probably 4-6 inches too long. I mean hell its a foot short of being a 20 ft truck and its not like we've got a carport its a 2 car garage with alot of room.
Somewhere about that time reality started to set in for her. LOL

I also practice Dukes of Hazzard Style getting in the Raptor! I probably need to wax the hood a bit more! One of my neighbors a few houses over has a '18 King Ranch. I asked him for the neighborly thing to do and pull his truck into my garage so I could physically see if it fit. LOL

Blockaderunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A young chick with a pair of Daisy Dukes on the other side of the truck probably makes the exit alot easier huh? :grd::hitit: