New member NorCal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hi all, I got a "new to me" 2020 model last november, and I'm loving it so far. I've been reading your forums since then, but I haven't done much off-roading yet to be honest.

I'm looking forward to learn more about Raptors, find places where I could do some beginner off-roading, and see about the cool mods in this forum.

I'm specially enjoying the posts and pics about trips from @John M and others, and would like to do similar ones soon!

Here is the proof it is not a Prius XD:

IMG_0414.jpeg
IMG_0420.jpeg

Cheers all!

Regards,
Javier.

John M BUNMAN

BUNMAN-Adventures, Rescue & Recovery
Reaction score
Great looking truck. Congratulations.
Give me a shout when you are out to Vegas. I’d be happy to show you some trails and share what little knowledge about Off-roading that I’ve accumulated. Lots of Raptor folks around Moab, Southern UT, Colorado and Wyoming that will show you around too.
Some great Starbucks around Seattle and LA but you need a Manny-Bun, Skinny Jeans, a 3-Day Face Shadow and a Tight Flannel Shirt to roll there :banana-mario::manos::peace::peace::patriot:

Last edited:

Raptus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum and I know you will enjoy your new truck! I’m just up the road in NorCal too so please feel free to reach out anytime! This forum is a must for anyone that really wants to learn about a Raptor.