New member in Texas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bcktx

Reaction score
Pick up this new to me 2019 Raptor, 802A and recaros, 30k miles. I finally got over my jeep phase and traded in the 2020 Gladiator Rubicon on 37s. Tired of getting beat up driving around the beach, this raptor glides over the sand 20x smoother and faster… and I get more than 250 miles per full tank of gas. We are still a jeep family with 3 other Jeeps to choose from.

The market is insane right now, but finally found the right place that wanted to unass the raptor for an easier to sell gladiator and jumped on the only deal around!
3F49271E-78E8-401B-A29B-8B97E4286539.jpeg
10FBD5FD-2923-42E3-BA01-C367F935CD9B.jpeg

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey I thought I saw you on another new members thread lol. That’s a beauty and looks to be loaded, very nice. Glad you found an easier way into a Raptor in this point of time. I’d say enjoy it, but I know you already are. Have fun.

OP
OP
bcktx

bcktx

Reaction score
Hey I thought I saw you on another new members thread lol. That’s a beauty and looks to be loaded, very nice. Glad you found an easier way into a Raptor in this point of time. I’d say enjoy it, but I know you already are. Have fun.
Took it down the beach today, it’s hard to not drive 50 mph getting to where I’m going. The poor gladiator beat me to hell and bottomed out the suspension on every washout or bump going 20. It doesn’t turn the ladies heads quite as good as the gladiator did on 37s… but I think I’ll live

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Took it down the beach today, it’s hard to not drive 50 mph getting to where I’m going. The poor gladiator beat me to hell and bottomed out the suspension on every washout or bump going 20. It doesn’t turn the ladies heads quite as good as the gladiator did on 37s… but I think I’ll live
Guess that’s why it’s wife approved lol

Well you have more go than show now anyway.