New Member in Chicagoland

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picking up my 2013 white SCREW tomorrow afternoon . Can't wait! Looking forward to being a part of the forum and meeting up. I'm off to Silver Lake first thing Saturday AM to see how she handles. Any tips on the PSI in the tires would help.

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
About 15 psi in front and 10 - 12 psi in back worked for me.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

O and welcome!

Were in Chicago you at?

OP
OP
Kmandoske

Kmandoske

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Bartlett. Thanks for the PSI tim, I woud have gone lower. I ran my elexedition out there a few years ago with about 8 psi,

Donk74

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live in Bartlett. Thanks for the PSI tim, I woud have gone lower. I ran my elexedition out there a few years ago with about 8 psi,

I started at 15 & 12 respectively and didn't have any real trouble so I left em their. I'm paranoid about rolling a bead off though. Pretty sure some of the other FRF guys I was their with were running down around 8 - 10 psi.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So...how'd it go? I ran around Silver Lake at 10lbs, but didn't do any doughnuts or really hard cornering. Also, going up and over the test hill, I would start in 2 and then manually downshift to 1 to go over the top. Found this worked best vs. allowing the nanny to take over in D, or even button shifting in M.