New member from the Panhandle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArchSammael

Reaction score
Hey guys/girls!

Been a lurker for a few months and finally made an account. Owner of a 2011 White Raptor and a 2007 white 350z. The car is now garage kept because it's fully moded, so I traded in my busted up Frontier for my SVT.

Don't have anything special done to it. I know the orange marker lights on the mirrors were changed to blacked out ones, and the dome/map lights are blue LED's. But I've not been able to save up for fun parts for the truck.

Anyway, hope to converse with some peoples and thanks for reading.

OP
OP
A

ArchSammael

Reaction score
Photos

And here's the two rides.

Attachments

• IMG_7158.jpg
    IMG_7158.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_7159.jpg
    IMG_7159.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 19

svc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys/girls!

Been a lurker for a few months and finally made an account. Owner of a 2011 White Raptor and a 2007 white 350z. The car is now garage kept because it's fully moded, so I traded in my busted up Frontier for my SVT.

Don't have anything special done to it. I know the orange marker lights on the mirrors were changed to blacked out ones, and the dome/map lights are blue LED's. But I've not been able to save up for fun parts for the truck.

Anyway, hope to converse with some peoples and thanks for reading.

Welcome and congrats on the truck! The beauty of these trucks is that there are quite a few fairly inexpensive mods you can start with to personalize it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc