New member from the Netherlands

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am leeching this forum for a while, helping me to make the decision to order a Raptor.

And I did. I waited for the 2019, because I really wanted the adaptive suspension. Nice extra is the stop-and-go cruise control of the 2019.
(Picture shows the 2018 version, because the 2019 cannot be configured yet.)

It will be a race red crew cab, 802A with most options.
No moonroof.
No factory liner (I do not like the unprotected parts of the tailgate)

It will be purcheased via a dealer in the Netherlands, who takes care of importing and such. I was granted allocation #3 of a US dealer, but will not take this because the speedometer (miles instead of km). It has to be a Canadian version because of this.

Now the waiting begins...

Attachments

• F-150racered.jpg
    F-150racered.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
OP
wjn

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you put a cluster from a Canadian truck it you will have in km.
This is up to the dealer where I bought it, I guess they do not want to mess with a new ordered truck, in case of warranty etc.

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

Nice, let us know of delivery with required pictures to prove it, or we will think you bought a Prius.
Will do.

M3LELENA

Reaction score
what do you mean by Canadian version? when I ordered mine it was a Euro spec. And it was place through a Non US Ford dealer

Attachments

• raptor window.jpg
    raptor window.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 22
OP
OP
wjn

wjn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what do you mean by Canadian version? when I ordered mine it was a Euro spec. And it was place through a Non US Ford dealer
Basically one with a metric speedometer. The local dealer (in the Netherlands) buys it over there (Canada) to get the right speedometer.

I honestly think there are no EURO Spec Ford's F-150's, because Ford does not export them to Europe. Why should they bother with EU emission regulations. As sidestep, the new WLTP is more similar to the US EPA test for emissions.

M3LELENA

Reaction score
Basically one with a metric speedometer. The local dealer (in the Netherlands) buys it over there (Canada) to get the right speedometer.

I honestly think there are no EURO Spec Ford's F-150's, because Ford does not export them to Europe. Why should they bother with EU emission regulations. As sidestep, the new WLTP is more similar to the US EPA test for emissions.

I get it. the Raptor is not imported to Europe but, there are other countries than Canada that import Raptor and use metric speedo as well. That's how i could ordered mine here (Madagascar). what i don't understand, why mine has the Stage V euro emission option

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc