New Member from the Med City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MedCityRaptor

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce my self as I start looking around and learning more about the Raptors. I purchased a 2017 Raptor about two weeks ago in Wisconsin and drive it back here in Rochester, MN. I am fairly new to trucks as I have been a car guy primarily but had to upgrade from my previous car to this due to space in the back for my 2-year-old son and soon to be 2nd child. So far I am in love with the truck and so is my son. Anytime we need to go anywhere, my son goes "grrrrrr" when he wants to get in the truck. :D

I'm looking forward to meeting up with fellow Raptor owners and also researching and modifying it for more fun!

Kameron J

Reaction score
I just purchased my first truck as well (a raptor obviously). I've always been a car guy but I had the opportunity to drive a truck for a couple months and really appreciated the versatility. Congrats on the truck!

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m gonna take this as a sign from God.

I’m in Rochester as well and have been wanting a Raptor.

I think the blue one at Rochester Ford has my name on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MnFlyer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is....that...

Tom Brady?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk