New Member from Missouri.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Thank you all for the welcomes!

Southwest, I live on the south end of Table Rock Lake in Barry County!

That's funny that you say Shell Knob, I live 13 miles from Shell Knob. Small World. Yes the GTO fly's under a lot of radars, sure it's not the fastest LSX car GM has ever made. But as far as reliability, ride comfort, and interior their aren't many that top it.

Live in Republic. Parents are in Monett. Small world indeed.

Sent using Tapatalk

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you all for the welcomes!

Southwest, I live on the south end of Table Rock Lake in Barry County!

That's funny that you say Shell Knob, I live 13 miles from Shell Knob. Small World. Yes the GTO fly's under a lot of radars, sure it's not the fastest LSX car GM has ever made. But as far as reliability, ride comfort, and interior their aren't many that top it.

We love the lake and have a place just out of Shell Knob, on Table Rock Lake down FR1230 a couple of miles past the Old Church Gallery. Gonna be there late next week and the following week getting stuff ready for the summer. Not sure if we are going to take the Raptor down...bought a Taurus SHO this winter and may want to see how that bad boy does on the open road, kinda depends on how much shit my wife wants to drag down. If you see the Tux Black Raptor or a white SHO with Michigan plates up at the Jug and Plug, Steak Inn or in town, stop me and we'll grab a beer or a coffee and shoot the shit a while. I know you know the bridge below....

Also, what kind of work do you do? Never know.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Merkin

Merkin

Reaction score
We love the lake and have a place just out of Shell Knob, on Table Rock Lake down FR1230 a couple of miles past the Old Church Gallery. Gonna be there late next week and the following week getting stuff ready for the summer. Not sure if we are going to take the Raptor down...bought a Taurus SHO this winter and may want to see how that bad boy does on the open road, kinda depends on how much shit my wife wants to drag down. If you see the Tux Black Raptor or a white SHO with Michigan plates up at the Jug and Plug, Steak Inn or in town, stop me and we'll grab a beer or a coffee and shoot the shit a while. I know you know the bridge below....

Also, what kind of work do you do? Never know.

Haha Right on, I grew up in the area and now live in Golden. And if I'm around the knob I'll look for you.

As for work, I'm the purchasing manager for Battery Outfitters. We're a retail and wholesale battery distributor across Missouri and Arkansas.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haha Right on, I grew up in the area and now live in Golden. And if I'm around the knob I'll look for you.

As for work, I'm the purchasing manager for Battery Outfitters. We're a retail and wholesale battery distributor across Missouri and Arkansas.

Wholley Crap! I am pricing out (3) 12v Deep Cycles for my piece-of-shit 36v golf cart. Converting from (6) 6v's so i can leave em on regular 12v maintainers. Don't need distance, just short jaunts to boat dock. I'll look you guys up when we get down there. Maybe you could PM me a phone number/address and I'll drop by when I work through the project list? I would rather get them there so i don't have to haul them across the US of A.