New guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That’s a beauty! Congrats and welcome to the place! That’s another in FLA!

PorterW1111

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys, new member here from Florida. I came from a 2017 Tacoma that I traded in to get the raptor. So far the new truck has been great and gets tons of looks. I do have some planned mods for it too.
View attachment 155300
Very nice! What region of Florida? If your around central Florida and need work done let me know. Not a ton of shops our way for these things.

Tim Tullio

Reaction score
I just got mine two weeks ago too, pretty fun huh! I'm still dealing with the learning curve with all the electronics and such. Pretty amazing truck so far. Enjoy it man!

Smokyray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats and welcome!
I still have my 2013 Tacoma I bought new in Tampa when I lived there. It just passed 130K and is going strong.
However comma, I married a Texan so it was inevitable we would move back to the Lone Star State.
She bought my 2018 802A for our anniversary as she said "it suited me better and is Texas Bad-A--sized! Needless to say, the Taco doesn't get much love these days!

Girls, what would we do without em?
Again, welcome!
:)

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter