New Guy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BMart

FRF Resident Artist
Reaction score
Hello FRF,

I think I am new to your "Raptor" club, because I bought a Ford truck and it has Raptor written on the back of it. My salesman told me I need to "Sync My Ride" on the internet, so I performed a Google search for "raptor sync my ride" and this website came up. Where do I Sync My Ride on this website? I hope this is a friendly community where I can get only positive feedback to every question I ask. I hope the moderators ban anyone with an opinion in order to give the illusion that this forum is a perfect community and exists in a vacuum of all individualism.

I have been told "pix or it didnint hapin," so I assume I must present a photograph as evidence of my purchase? Does this grant me access to Sync My Ride in your club?

ruckus_zps011837be.jpg

...morning.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to say the single word salutation in a different post in order to get my 'post count' higher, right?

BOJANGLES

<span style="color: red;"><b>Administrator</b></sp
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's been a long time, BMart. Glad to see you finally got the truck you've spent so much time ******* over, and it's awesome that you're back on FRF as a Rap owner now.