New Guy in the Mid-Atlantic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the mayhem!!!

Thanks!

Looks good, both clean and dirty. Lol. Welcome to FRF.

Thank you. I love it with some mud on it. It cleans up nice as well.

morning.........

@m3dragon is a fan

Morning.

LOL maybe I know him on the BMW forums. We have the same model BMW.

And welcome M3toSVT to FRF

M3Forum.net username is LSBE46M3. Was also on bimmerforums.com when I had my E36 M3 as redlinerjetta

Thanks.

Welcome. Great looking truck and Love the m3. I owned a few e46 m3s back in the day, and they are truly an incredible car.

Thanks. The car is very fun to drive. While I have driven faster cars, they were never as fun as my car. With over 330WHP and a few hundred pounds lighter, the car is great.

Welcome to FRF and the Raptor Life!

I see you are in Delaware. Check out Mid-Atlantic Ford Raptor Association if you are on Facebook. Tons of good people that are local and willing to help if you need a hand with anything or just have questions. We always have either an event or lunch gathering going on.

I will definitely check that out. Thanks.

kyuss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
T

Thanks. The car is very fun to drive. While I have driven faster cars, they were never as fun as my car. With over 330WHP and a few hundred pounds lighter, the car is great.

I never drove one in na form. Wish I had. Unfortunately I was a gluten for power and had all single turbo built m3s. Definitely hoot rides in a straight line but probably took away from the true enjoyment of the car.

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never drove one in na form. Wish I had. Unfortunately I was a gluten for power and had all single turbo built m3s. Definitely hoot rides in a straight line but probably took away from the true enjoyment of the car.

As much as i would like that much power a lot of guys cant race HDPE's with a forced induction setup. Too many problems with overheating.
Overall I'm happy with my N/A setup. Almost every bolt on mod possible with the sweet sweet sound of a CSL replica intake to boot.

For those of you who are not familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpf-cA_puJU

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As much as i would like that much power a lot of guys cant race HDPE's with a forced induction setup. Too many problems with overheating.
Overall I'm happy with my N/A setup. Almost every bolt on mod possible with the sweet sweet sound of a CSL replica intake to boot.

For those of you who are not familiar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpf-cA_puJU

You do the MAP rail swap yet?

OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You do the MAP rail swap yet?

Not yet. I have heard good things about it and was looking at the Frank Smith one he has for sale. Just running a Alpha-N tune as well as his SMG tune from Frank (aka TTFS) right now.

m3dragon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
M3toSVT

M3toSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score