New Guy from Ky

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ClawSS

Reaction score
Hello all. New guy here doing some research. Checking out things before hopping on-board. Nervous about the purchase since I've never owned anything Ford. Hard to consider the uglied up GM offerings, so here I am. Just the guy in the corner scoping out the place. Not sure and looking for support.

Last edited:

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
Welcome. There is not a better truck on the market for at least a few years.

Jace21583

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello all. New guy here doing some research. Checking out things before hopping on-board. Nervous about the purchase since I've never owned anything Ford. Hard to consider the uglied up GM offerings, so here I am. Just the guy in the corner scoping out the place. Not sure and looking for support.
Whereabouts in KY??

David Godbee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome my friend to the forum, the FORD family, and above all the “Rap” family. I believe you will find the Raptor is top of the line for trucks and such a fun and enjoyable vehicle to drive. Remember, JLT catch can should be your first mod. Enjoy your ride my friend, these things are a blast!

19Stripper

Reaction score
You won't regret it. I honestly dont even mind paying my payment every month lol. Waited 2 years to buy my '19 and wish I wouldn't have waited. I have zero complaints. Actually tows my boat better than my 2013 fx4 with the towing package did. Raptor is better than my last truck in every single way.

Also, not sure if it's a unicorn... But got 22mpg while driving to vacation. (60mph through the mountains hand calculated 450 miles.) Average around 15 commuting to work mixed city/highway. And I don't go easy on the right foot.. Pretty impressive for that much power on 35s.