New Guy from Bama

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Well guys, I think I've finally gotten the itch to get in a gasser. The Raptors and Lightning have always been something I've been interested in, and I figure this is a good place to start to get knowledgeable on the Raptors. I've been on the Powerstroke forums for quite a while now, and I have learned that forums hold a lot of useful information.

I currently have a 2008 F-250 King Ranch 6.4L, with 577 HP and over $10,000 in upgrades. I've listed it for sale, but it sure would be nice if I could find somebody with a Raptor or a Lightning to trade with. :D Hopefully I can become an active member of this site!

IMG_8741.jpg

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck. You would like the raptor. Great truck. Comes stock well equipped. But lots of mods available. Gets to be like a addiction. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
SickStroke6.0

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
Welcome. Nice truck. You would like the raptor. Great truck. Comes stock well equipped. But lots of mods available. Gets to be like a addiction. Jack

Thanks man. I have always been a mod-a-holic, but I've mainly stuck to diesels. I'm just now venturing into the gas world, and I've got a lot to learn.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had a lightning. A 04. Liked that truck. Just did not use it. Sold it for the raptor Only had 5 k miles.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HDt

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1352856421.478275.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1352856421.478275.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 92
OP
OP
SickStroke6.0

SickStroke6.0

Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!

Thank you sir!

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

I had a lightning. A 04. Liked that truck. Just did not use it. Sold it for the lightning. Moly had 5 k miles.

Sweet man, it looks like you have a nice taste in trucks!

svt83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You'll definitely love the truck! Too many mods, it becomes an illness!