New guy/Dummy Questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday.....very, very, happy....lot of buttons to learn. Love the AC seats!

No fog lights? Will add that to the not mod much list. lol
Not the fastest or vehicle with the most suspension in the garage that's why I say probably won't mod too much. More for comfort and show.
Trip to mountains planned late November. Can't wait to get to go play.

Welcome, I just picked up my Raptor Monday. Let me tell you comfort and show can get expensive too. My wife gave me the side eye cause I have been up the last few nights reading up on different products. I was threaten and I haven't ordered anything yet. But she knows there isn't a car we own I haven't done something too.

Again good luck with the "I won't mod too much".

Sliver Raptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You'll mod it. I had no intentions of modding it when I got the truck... now I'm planning on cutting holes in the bed and doing other crazy stuff. once the mod bug bites... it doesnt let go.

Evilmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Picked it up yesterday.....very, very, happy....lot of buttons to learn. Love the AC seats!

No fog lights? Will add that to the not mod much list. lol
Not the fastest or vehicle with the most suspension in the garage that's why I say probably won't mod too much. More for comfort and show.
Trip to mountains planned late November. Can't wait to get to go play.

Welcome. What do you have in the garage that has more suspension? RZR XP 1000? That's my next "mod"

OP
OP
W

wvaboy

Reaction score
Welcome. What do you have in the garage that has more suspension? RZR XP 1000? That's my next "mod"

Now a RZR would be a WONDERFUL mod!

And a highly modded 99 WS-6 Trans Am that has been in mod mode since I bought it in 98 with all of 9 miles on it.

The truck is smooth. very nice ride even on old country roads.
I am one happy Roush Raptor owner!

(Why do they not make the tail gate lock with the key remote??????)
Didn't know they still even made a key to lock or unlock stuff on a vehicle.
It's the only improvement I could think I would change

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Now a RZR would be a WONDERFUL mod!

And a highly modded 99 WS-6 Trans Am that has been in mod mode since I bought it in 98 with all of 9 miles on it.

The truck is smooth. very nice ride even on old country roads.
I am one happy Roush Raptor owner!

(Why do they not make the tail gate lock with the key remote??????)
Didn't know they still even made a key to lock or unlock stuff on a vehicle.
It's the only improvement I could think I would change

They make a kit for about $100 that adds an actuator. I'll install it one of these days.

TampaRaptor

Reaction score
Lol. Thanks to this forum I have a long list of mods I want/need to make - and my truck doesn't arrive for 3 more weeks! Counting the days...

Btw, any Tampa area owners out there that know any good local shops for Raptor mods?