New Gen 2 Front Bumper from ADD!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brettmess24

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do yourself a favor and weld the nuts that hold the skid plate to the bumper so you can actually remove the skid plate to get the oil filter out. Found out the hard way but thanks to my long reach I can remove the filter from the engine bay.

I will have to take a look at that! I am going to start using my mitivac for oil changes as this thing makes the worst mess. I know I can reach it from the engine but that’s not ideal to loosen or final tighten the filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DDBama

Reaction score
Any suggested mounting options for a front license plate with this bumper? I know I could risk not running one and many do without having issues, but I would rather avoid the potential for issues. Bumper looks great!

FatBuoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. The truck in your photos: please tell me what size tires it has. And does it have a leveling kit?

Reaction score
No parking sensors can be installed?
Raptors dont have front parking sensors in the bumper, if your truck has adaptive cruise control, you need to purchase our relocation bracket for it.

Looks great. The truck in your photos: please tell me what size tires it has. And does it have a leveling kit?
We have several trucks in the photos, which picture?

Tomkirkland4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
When will you guys start shipping? I placed my order the 1st day it was available. Can’t wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Megabass

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the inside of the frame horn exposed below the mounting bracket?
Also, was wondering if the skid plate is mounted-- is it nut and bolt or just bolt?